
Is it Friday already? Man where did the week go? I hate to say we didn't get much accomplished this week. It's been a very stressful week for me and I just haven't had the energy to do school with the kids.
I will list the few things that did get done. Hopefull next week will be better.
Math we did lessons 115 & 116 which is a lot considering there are 4 pages for each lesson in Rod & Staff. We are still on triplet 14 8 6, either today or Monday we will learn our new triplet 14 7 7
Princess is almost finished with The Boxcar Children Surprise Island! I am so proud of her.
Speed Racer will be reading book 21 in BRI today. He has two books to read to me today then he will earn his book-it certificate!
Grammer didn't get done at all this week, hanging my head low in shame!
History, I'm going to try to read our next Chapter in SOTW 1 today.
Spelling, I've gone over a few words with Princess in AAS. I really need to come up with a system for this that gets done on a daily basis.
Well at least we did something this week, it would have been very easy for me to just take the week off. Here's to a better next week!





2 comments:
I had a pretty lazy week myself this week. It is amazing though, the learning that still happens when we moms sort of "check out" for awhile. Don't be too hard on yourself, next week is a chance to do it all again!
Good for you for accomplishing something even though you were stressed, it's so hard sometimes! Here's to a better week next week, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment