Saturday, July 26, 2008
Surprise!! Happy Anniversary Mi Amor!!!
Just a little secret I've been keeping from you. ;) I wanted to see if I could actually do this blog thing and then surprise you with how well I've done. hehe Although it's not what I would like it to be it's a start and with your help it will be beautiful.
So, it's been nine years since we said got married. Can you believe it's been nine years!? Where has all the time gone? We've come along way in the past few years. We've seen good times and hards time. We've brought four beautiful children into the world and have made a family that I'm happy to call mine. You are the love of my life. I love you baby!
I didn't forget this year! I'm actually a day early!
So, it's been nine years since we said got married. Can you believe it's been nine years!? Where has all the time gone? We've come along way in the past few years. We've seen good times and hards time. We've brought four beautiful children into the world and have made a family that I'm happy to call mine. You are the love of my life. I love you baby!
I didn't forget this year! I'm actually a day early!
Labels:
Mom's Journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment