Sunday, February 22, 2009
Planning Week 1 Day 2
Tuesday
Science
Exploring Space-Read pages 28-30 in I Wonder Why Stars Twinkle
Read Sputnik The First Satellite
Locate Russia on the map
Book Basket
Space Stations
Ultimate Field Trip
Exploring Space with an Astronaut
Copywork/Grammar Underline the common nouns, cirlce the proper nouns
Sputnik was a satellite. A satellite is an object that orbits Earth or another object in space
Reading
Princess-Astronaut Living in space
Speed Racer- Me And My Place In Space
Math
Lesson 151 front and first 3 rows of back. Miquon Math
Read Bats on Parade and look at a couple of riddles from The Grapes of Math
Spelling
Princess-Step 15 in All About Spelling. Review rule and practice writing more words
Speed Racer-Review words from I Am Sam books
Science
Exploring Space-Read pages 28-30 in I Wonder Why Stars Twinkle
Read Sputnik The First Satellite
Locate Russia on the map
Book Basket
Space Stations
Ultimate Field Trip
Exploring Space with an Astronaut
Copywork/Grammar Underline the common nouns, cirlce the proper nouns
Sputnik was a satellite. A satellite is an object that orbits Earth or another object in space
Reading
Princess-Astronaut Living in space
Speed Racer- Me And My Place In Space
Math
Lesson 151 front and first 3 rows of back. Miquon Math
Read Bats on Parade and look at a couple of riddles from The Grapes of Math
Spelling
Princess-Step 15 in All About Spelling. Review rule and practice writing more words
Speed Racer-Review words from I Am Sam books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment