Saturday, January 10, 2009
Sweetie Pie is still sick
I went ahead and took sweetie pie back to the doctor last night. The same doctor that was there when I took all of the kids was there again last night. I though, oh wonderful I wonder what he is going to say now. He listened to her lungs and told me that the penicillin wasn't strong enough and put her on amoxicillin and gave me the same medicine he gave Princess and Casanova for her cough. I didn't get that one filled since it didn't work for the other two but I'm thinking maybe I should. She was coughing so hard last night that she threw up twice! I just really wish we could take her to our pediatrician! We have a balance we the clinic were our pediatrician is so we have been blocked from making any further appt. If she isn't better by Monday I think I will be on the hunt for a new pediatrician. I didn't want to do this because it can become a pain but I think it's better than going to the convenient care clinic where we just see whatever doctor who may or may not know much about kids!
Labels:
Mom's Journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment