
I stumbled upon this at another blog and thought I would join in. This meme is through The Home School Blog Awards who is now hosting a Homeschool Memoirs Weekly Theme.
This weeks theme is all about me so here goes. I'm a soon to be 30 year old mom to 4 children ages 8, 7, 4, and 10 months and married for 9 years. We started homeschooling last year, something I have always wanted to do but didn't have the courage for until I sent my two oldest to public school for a couple of years. I always dreamed I would be an elementary school teacher. From the time that I was little that is all I ever wanted to do. I started college but decided to get married and start having kids instead of finishing. Now when I look back on that decision I think it was a good one, I really don't want to be elementary school teacher anymore, I really don't think I could stand it. Sometimes I think I will go back to college one day, if I do maybe I'll get a degree as a lactation consultant, or as a baby nurse, those seem to be my joys right now. It's funny how life seems to work out in the end. I think it as a blessing now that I didn't finish college, I don't think being a teacher to other peoples kids was my calling.
Things that I like...a beautiful cool evening watching the sun go down while my dc play outside, cuddles from my dc, chocolate, did I say chocolate?!?! Spending time with my family, long walks on the beach, oh yeah there aren't any beaches where I live! Whenever I get the opportunity I know I would love it! I love a good love story, like The Notebook...one of my favorites. I like soft music and movies that make you cry. I love the smell of wrapping paper, it reminds me of my childhood.
I think I'm a pretty easy going, laid back person. I'm shy, and a little insecure. I would venture to say I have a good heart. I'm a peacemaker, I want to keep everybody happy. Oh, and I'm new to this blogging thing so hopefully one day I will be really good at it and have a beautiful blog!
Well that's all I can think of! Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:
I too wanted to be an elem. teacher. Infact I went to college for 3 yrs and then had a terrible accident and ended up not finishing but I met my husband and then we had children which I homeschool. Anyway loved your blog! Here is my blog...
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/haberhappenings/
Found you via Homeschool Memoirs....Nice to 'meet' you. Have a great homechooling year! :)
HappyGoMommy!
http://www.happygomommy.typepad.com
You have a sweet heart. It is so nice to blog meet you.
Post a Comment