Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My First Post!

Ok, I've had this blog for a few months but have not sat down to post anything until now. I loved the idea of having a blog, but never liked the idea of having to put my thoughts into words. I'm a terrible writer, I have trouble organzing my thoughts in a way that makes sense so please forgive me if it seems like I jump around a lot. So, as of today, I am facing my fear and letting the chips fall where they may! The funny thing is the one thing I have always wanted to do in life was not gifted to me! I have always wanted to be a writer, but because of my poor education and insecurities about it I have stayed away. Hopefully this is the beginning of something beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by and please come again!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! You have to keep practicing, then you'll get better at it. I hardly ever post on my blog either, :D

Ruskin said...

Good luck with your blog!

Mom2legomaniacs said...

What a lovely start you have here! Keep going. It will get easy and flow more with practice. Good luck!

melissa

my5wolfcubs said...

I'm glad you're going to start writing! I love your blog name and your "posting name." Like you, I have a hard time composing my thoughts into coherent posts...it is much easier to put my 2 cents in on a msg board! :)
Lee (from the WTM board)

klu said...

What a beautiful blog, friend. You are already writing! People will draw pleasure from what you write because your voice is full of authenticity and invitation.
Much love,
-K

Urban Mom said...

I just recently started blogging myself. It's fun! And yours looks great. Hope you have a great time!