Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My baby rolled over and I missed it!

I had my baby laying on the floor on her belly yesterday while we were doing our school work, I looked away just for a second when I heard my 7 year old say "The baby rolled over!" I turned around to look and, sure enough, she was on her back! Then this morning I was helping my 3 year old pick out his clothes when I heard my 7 year old say again "The baby's rolling over!" I turned just in time to catch the end of it. This time she rolled from her back to her belly. I got the video camera out layed her on her back and waited! I was not going to miss it again, only this time my 3 year old kept getting in the way of the camera! Grrr But at least I got to see her roll over and she has been doing it all day! My baby is now mobile, time to baby proof the house if that's possible with 3 older kids!

3 comments:

Urban Mom said...

If it's any consolation, I missed seeing my first roll over. I was teaching while my husband stayed home for a few months. I wanted to be excited with him when he told me, but I was really just crestfallen. So in other words, "I hear ya!"

A family of boys said...

Oh bummer to miss that moment. Arent' all the first so fun though? Now that sweet baby just isn't going to stay put anymore...such fun!

klu said...

I wish I could see her, too.
-K